6/20/2014

Cookie Making Adventures with Trevor

My mom found this recipe on Pinterest (I think). She encouraged that I make them on my day off (yesterday). However, I decided to spend my day hanging out with Trevor and watching Gossip Girl.

So now, today, Trevor and I are making them together!
Here's the recipe if you want to check them out: {Flourless} Monster Cookies

I learned something today... Men shouldn't bake.
He followed me around the kitchen while I did it, making jokes the entire time.
Maybe women do belong in the kitchen, only because men shouldn't be there at all.
I love him anyway though.

{Flourless} Monster Cookies
How they were supposed to turn out according to the site

What they actually turned out to look like

We had to finish off the rest of the cookie dough of course!

Eating our finished creations

No comments:

Post a Comment