10/22/2013

Winter Break

Yes, I'm already writing a post about how much I want it to be winter break! 
No winterim for me this year..
I figure this winter break I can just kick back at home and relax, right?! WRONG!
I need to get my experience hours done!
As I'm working on my portfolio, I am finding it rather difficult to come up with artifacts without any clinical evaluations to include..maybe I should have helped with Financial Park..
Well, hopefully the teachers I contacted get back to me relatively quickly! 

Also, I can't wait to be in Green Bay for over a month! I'm so excited to see Anchorman 2 over break, it comes out December 20th! Date night! Woot Woot! Also, I'm looking forward to going to the Walk of Lights at the GBBG. It's always so gorgeous! I also hope to go ice skating this winter, and maybe sledding!

No comments:

Post a Comment