10/10/2013

Miley

Last week I watched Miley Cyrus' documentary "Miley: The Movement."
I think I have a slight woman crush on her.
Weird, I know.
Everyone says she's a skank and a slut. Especially since the VMAs and her WreckingBall video. But I really admire her. Those things took guts. They took passion for music to overlook what everyone is going to think about you. I wish I was that confident.

I'm not going to lie, I do miss the old Miley. The Miley with beautiful long brown hair, the Hannah Montana Miley.
But I like the new Miley too. I mean, not many people can pull off that hair, and I think she does!
The thing I like most about new Miley is she seems more human. She knows people are going to give her shit about her music and how she dresses, but she forgets all of that. 
She follows her dreams. I wish I could do the same thing. But just like her, my dream at the moment is looked down on too. I'm just not as confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment