10/04/2013

Western Civilizations

So yesterday I wrote briefly about my profs, so now I'm going to complain about one of my least favorite classes.

History 103. Western Civilizations.

I have spent over 100 print credits for this class, printing off papers I am required to read. 
I failed the first test, but did fine on the essay portion.
The teacher knows I'm trying hard, but I have such a hard time with history. I honestly would probably remotely enjoy the class if it were any other subject area. 
I've never enjoyed history. That's why in high school I took America at War and did none of the homework! But I still got an A in the class, good thing Mac got lazy and just gave me that grade, because I certainly didn't even do half of the homework..
Anywho, I have to figure out a way to get history pounded into my head for the sake of not failing college.
Ugh, back to studying....

No comments:

Post a Comment