12/11/2011

Tis The Season

Yes, it's finally Christmas time! Shopping, Presents, Caroling, and most importantly Jesus. That's what it's all about isn't it? His birth! 

With the help of Stage One, I've definitely gotten into the Christmas spirit this year! I love our cantata this year, and the people as well! I feel so close with everyone in the group! Plus it's great spending so much of my time with so many musically talented people! I mean look at this bunch! Don't we look great!
Stage One 2011: Jordan, Daniel, Travis, Nathan, Jared, Sterling, Colton, Adam, Nina, Molly, Erin, Sadie, Becca, Jana, Ana, Sarah, Abby, and Me!

I'm so glad I get to spend so much time with these people. I feel so blessed to get to share Christ's message with so many people and be a witness for His good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment