12/30/2011

These Nights

I remember when I was little and thought ahead to my future I always had certain things in mind. I always thought that in high school I'd spend endless nights out late with friends, have boyfriends, have endless movie marathons, shop all the time, and so on. Now that I'm actually in high school, and over half way done with it, these things obviously aren't what actually happen. But last night was one of those nights that fit my younger observations and thoughts. After our basketball game, I went to hospi with the team. And a bunch of guys came too. And it was plenty fun! Jaci drooling over the black guy that was talking to us from across the room, getting free mozzarella sticks and cheese curds(which they had claimed to be out of), Kristian and Froelich playing with toy cars, and almost getting yelled at by a police officer/security guy. It was just an overall fun time! I wish I had more times like these. I want these types of things to be the times I look back on when I'm older. I want to remember these nights when I was care free and had endless fun with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment