12/04/2011

Betrayed

This has probably been the worst weekend of my life. 
Everything changed. My thought process. My views of others. Everything.
I don't know who or what to believe anymore. In fact I feel completely betrayed by someone I thought I was super close with.
I guess I'm beginning to question who my real friends are again.
I posted something on Facebook and put out a few desperate Tweets, and I things changed there too.
I learned who is going to be there for me when it feels like everything is going wrong. At least I still have a few people I can still rely on and trust. Hopefully I keep them close.
Now I need to keep my focus on God, and keep looking on Him. Because He won't betray me. No matter what happens in the future, He will guide me through all of the pain and suffering. And it will all end eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment