11/05/2011

Disney

I didn't really realize until tonight how much I miss watching Disney movies. I was flipping through channels and saw Beauty and the Beast was on, sadly it was at the end. But then Aladden came on right after! Talk about two great movies! Although I don't like Aladdin that much, I love the one scene where Aladdin and Jasmine are in the air singing "A Whole New World".

When I'm older and have kids, I plan on being the parent that sits with their kids and watches a movie before they go to bed. Preferably a Disney movie. I kind of got this "inspiration" from my aunt and cousins. They choose a movie whenever I see them at my grandma's and we all curl up closely and watch the movie and sing a long with the songs. It's always a great time to get closer with them. Plus I've seen my little cousin, Lucy, really fall in love with the characters. She wants that Prince Charming she sees in the movies.

I kind of had that same reaction while watching my Disney movies tonight. I want a Prince Charming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment