11/11/2011

11.11.11

Well today turned out to be quite a turn around point. As you saw yesterday( in my previous post), I've been having a bit of a crummy week. Today wasn't too bad though. My Chemistry teacher didn't get my quiz printed off in time for class, so we didn't take it. Volleyball warm ups for next season came in and I got to be the first to try them on. I got to see my sister play her first basketball game of the season. I had a great time with Jenny and Sadie at the basketball game. Stage One sang at chapel. And, well honestly I'm sure I could keep writing more. I'm just so relieved that my Friday turned out to be nice. Especially because it's November 11, 2011. Yes, I'm sure every blogger out there is writing something about today. And I don't blame them! It's quite an exciting day! I always thought it would be cool to have something extremely monumental happen on this day. Well, at 11:11 pm on 11.11.11 is really the ideal time I always imagined it would happen. I don't think it will though, mainly because I don't think I have anything all that exciting that could happen to me. But I know tomorrow will be an exciting day, so I better go rest up for it! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment