2/06/2015

Interviewing

If you don't enjoy college-I feel sorry for you.
Well, that was a bit blunt. But honestly, college has held some of the best times of my life so far.

One huge milestone that will be coming up for me in college is my interview into the School of Education. By interviewing and getting accepted, I will be able to do my practicum and student teaching. Both of which are necessary to get my teaching license and to graduate.

I got the all important email today.

I emailed back promptly, saying that I will be interviewing this semester.

As much as it excited me as I emailed her back, it now terrifies me.
For one, I have not finished any required human relations reports. I have one in progress, but it has a bit to go.
Also, I am no where near done with my eFolio!

I have so much to do!

I voiced my concerns to Trevor.
He is such a blessing.
I love this guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment