6/27/2012

More Memories

I just recently came across this post I forgot to publish... It's FULL of good Prom memories... I looked through and couldn't help smile seeing where everything has gone since Prom. Interestingly enough there are only three pictures, so it's not all that great to look at if you aren't me.
Enjoy it anyway. :)












More pictures and memories to share! :D
Caleb & Me during Prom.. Taken on Ana's dad's phone.
After work the other day I got this picture in a text from Ana's dad. What a pleasant surprise!
Caleb & Me before Prom at the Botanical Garden.
One of the many pictures on Facebook, thanks to Caleb's mom.
From Paul Manke's sight.
I'm rather new with the idea of screen shots, so that ^^ was all I could figure out.. But I think it's just an absolutely amazing shot, with the background and all. Just an all around great picture.. Pretty snazzy, don't ya think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment