10/11/2011

This post is just going to be kind of a random post about whatever comes into my head. Sorry if it is rather scattered and unorganized.

I've really been missing a few friends lately. Texting just isn't sufficient enough at the moment. I miss seeing them everyday at school. Even though I haven't had them in class since the eighth grade and I'm now a junior, it seems like just yesterday I met them. I would do anything to spend a week in classes with them again.

Despite my missing of past friends, things are finally beginning to clear up slightly with my friends I'm in school with now. I don't feel like quite as much of an outcast at my lunch table like I did earlier this year. I also am getting along better with people that came last year that I didn't like very much at that time. In fact, I'm getting pretty close with one of them. Naturally, it's due to a few boy related issues.

FIRST SEED! Yes! My volleyball team got first seed for our region! That's awesome! So next Thursday we have a home game for regional semi-finals! I'm so excited! There is a legitimate chance of us making it to state this year. And after yesterday's practice, I think it is very possible. I've never loved being on a team more than I have with this team this year. I don't feel that close of a connection with some of them, but I feel so involved I guess. Like I really enjoy playing and winning with them. Although our record isn't very good right now, we've had a lot of internal victories with our team. We're young. Starting: 2 freshmen, 2 sophomores, 2 juniors, and a senior. That's pretty impressive for a first seed team if you ask me. I'm just excited to see where we end up this season! I'm ready to take on any and every challenge that gets thrown at us!

Well, I'm going to move on to my current favorite topic: BOYS! Who doesn't love this topic?! Well I was texting someone, you can probably all figure this out... And it was during the Packer game and I was explaining why it was really awkward at my house at the time because of all the church workers my dad had invited over. So he was like, oh you should just come to my house and watch the game with me. Dang. I wish I could drive. But since I can't, I had do way to get there. =( And I also found out that due to me switching shirts with another girl in Stage One that I won't be partnered with him for that anymore. So sad.. Oh well..

Well I think that's all for now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment