10/01/2011

A Night For The Books

Who would have thought it was possible to have two AMAZING weekends in a row?
Well I'm now a believer that this can happen. 
Last weekend was homecoming, so that obviously brought amazing times of memories and laughter and, naturally, a few amazing pictures to help capture a few of those moments.
Tonight, however, I didn't expect to be that great. I figured, 'O it's the weekend after homecoming. I'll use this as a sort of recovery weekend.' Did that happen? No.
Last night my whole volleyball team spent the night in Sheboygan for a tournament that took place today. We went 1-3 and ended up beating the host team. So I felt somewhat accomplished after that! 

Then, tonight, I went to a bonfire at Jordan's house.
Actually I don't think you can classify it as a bonfire considering we didn't stand by the fire at all, but that's what the original plan was.
Instead of staying by the fire, Jordan, Jake, Kayla, and I decided to go Ding-Dong-Ditching. After finishing the first house and successfully getting away, we were casually walking down the street, well as casually as you can get at 9 at night. And Kayla points and says, "Cop!" I personally thought she was just joking, and apparently that's what Jordan and Jake thought as well. As the car approached, I saw that it was actually a squad car. Honestly, I thought I was going to pee my pants at that very moment. The car stopped. The police officer then proceeded to turn his spotlight straight on to the four of us. He asked us several questions, like where we were headed and if we were going to a party and so on. Jordan, being a well spoken individual covered us very well. Then the police officer drove off, and we just stood there for a moment in the street, trying to breath normally again. Talk about a close call! 
We then continued in our original direction, away from Jordan's house, and then realized we should probably head back to his house. So we turned around and began walking that way. That was when the police car's sirens and lights began flashing. Moment #2 when I almost peed my pants tonight. Luckily, the officer sped past the four of us, and we waved and tried to look like innocent little children that had done nothing wrong.
On the way back to Jordan's, we had a large variety of topics. Among them, walking in a straight line, acting shady, talking to strange ghetto kids, and of course our lack of glow sticks.
Then we got back to Jordan's and actually managed to find some glow sticks. With these, another range of topics arose. These are to be left unnamed due to the obscurity of them. Wow, talk about a crazy night. And to think I almost forgot about the best part. Ninja. We played Ninja behind an elementary school near Jordan's house! Jordan won the first round, but only because of his amazing Ninja-like sound effects that scared us all away. I managed to win the second round. And Kayla won the third round. So we decided that the three of us are champions and that Jake was the loser of Ninja. We then laid in the parking lot across the United States map and gazed at the stars.
It was truly a night to remember. I will never forget our amazing quotes and memories that came with it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment