10/22/2011

Headache

Well yesterday in practice, we were all told to focus.
If you know my team, you know that we have a hard time with that.
Tonight we play in the Regional Finals and if we win, it will be the first time we are Regional Champions since 2007! So this is a crucial game.
So, back to practice, it could potentially be our last practice for the season. I find this rather depressing, especially with how it went!
In fact, I got punched in the back of the head and couldn't focus on anything the rest of the practice. Good thing it happened towards the end of practice! But I'm pretty sure the teammate that did it, doesn't even know because she's a bit self-centered and thinks that because she's setter no one else matters except her. Even though I had a much better angle for the set because she was out of position, and I was squared to the set. Then POW! Right in the back of the head. I've had a constant headache booming in my head ever since then.
I hope it goes away by the time the game starts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment