8/11/2013

Laptop

I finally got my graduation present from my parents...a laptop! I absolutely LOVE it. I got an Acer Aspire V5. Part of me wishes I had gotten a laptop sooner, but the other part is quite thankful I didn't. For the past week, if I wasn't out with Trevor, I was sitting in my bedroom on my laptop. My socialization with my family is quite minimal, if not nonexistent at the moment.

I'm currently listening to a mixed cd. I love mixed cds. I used to get them from a friend of mine in like seventh and eighth grade. This cd is comprised of pop-punk music, Trevor's favorites.. He gave it to me as I left his church's parking lot this morning..So far I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It has music by The Dangerous Summer, The Summer Set, Lights Out Dancing, All Time Low, and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment