11/06/2012

Miss You

I Miss...

  • our movie nights
  • cuddling
  • driving around doing nothing
  • going to parks and acting like we were little kids again
  • texting for hours about absolutely nothing
  • driving to Appleton, just for you
  • Nerf wars
  • talking to my grandparents about you
  • building forts
  • listening to 80s tunes
  • annoying my parents about stupid facts about you
  • dinner with your family
  • watching your soccer games
  • picking out what animal to steal from the zoo
  • being terrible at disc golf together
  • holding your hand
  • you being the reason I smiled
  • playing video games
  • tickle fights
  • telling my friends about us
  • daydreaming of our next date
  • your smell
  • going swimming and being attacked from behind
  • watching fireworks
  • jumping fences
  • your odd sense of humor
  • talking about superheroes
  • feeling like I belonged
  • FaceTime dates
  • debating about squirrels
  • going to concerts
  • you.

No comments:

Post a Comment