8/18/2012

School...

My last first day of high school is in four days. Kind of scary! But I get to kick off the school mode a few days early. Yippee?
Monday I start my Introduction to Philosophy class at College of Menominee Nation. It should be interesting.
But before that, I have senior retreat at Two Rivers. I must say I'm quite excited. Although I am a bit nervous that I may feel a little awkward because I'm not sure how weird things will be between Caleb and me. Plus the whole swimming/beach thing will bring back quite a few memories from this past summer and all the fun we had.

Anyway, back to the school thing. I was feeling nosy on RenWeb today and was seeing who all was in my class. The new hot senior transfer will be my new locker buddy! Don't worry Rae, he'll be to my left. I still have you as a locker buddy too! So yes, this new boy should be a nice way to try to get my mind off of someone else.... I also found out on RenWeb that you can see who will be in all of your classes which is pretty cool. I have a lot of classes with the same people, which should make things fun. I'm kind of afraid my schedule this year isn't challenging enough and maybe I shouldn't be taking a second study hall. But I do have my CMN class as well as Advanced Biology and College Writing which should all be rather difficult classes.
I think the scariest part of the school year approaching is that I can apply to the college I want to go to already. That scares me so much. Especially because I no longer think I want to go into Athletic Training. I have no idea what I want to do! My mom thinks I might just be feeling flustered and second guessing myself, but I don't really think so. So we'll see how this all works out in the end...

Anywho, I have to finish packing for senior retreat! Tootles 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment