8/12/2012

Overwhelmed

School hasn't even started yet and I'm already beginning to feel overwhelmed by it! This is just going to be one of those extremely stressful years, I can tell already. My college class starts before my "real" school starts, so that will be nice to sort of have a school mind set already before it actually starts.. Sadly though I have orientation Thursday so I have to miss the first soccer game of the season :(

Anywho, overwhelmed. I work tonight for the first time in weeks. Blah. But I need the money, so I guess that's okay. But volleyball starts tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a nice lecture from my coach about missing volleyball open gyms to go on dates. That should be a great talk. Not.

Well I'm off to lunch and the movies with Caleb before work, tootle-loo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment