9/06/2011

Stress!

Wow, I've heard from so many different people about how your junior year is the hardest. I'm beginning to believe that already and it's only like the 3rd week of school! I had so much homework tonight! I just finished!
This is how my day went:
Wake up after sleeping on the couch(my room is being painted and is a disaster)- 6:20 am
Leave house-7:00 am
Get to school- 7:15 am
Stage One- 7:30 am
School =(- 8-3 pm
Volleyball HomeRoom- 4:15 pm
Volleyball Practice- 4:30-7 pm
Get Home- 7:15 pm
Eat & Shower- 7:30-8:30 pm
Homework- 8:30-10:45 pm

Talk about a long day! I'm exhausted and stressed already! Thursday is our school's conference opener for volleyball. It is also the night of the season opener for the Green Bay Packers. We were going to try to get our game moved, because people were a bit upset about having to miss the game, but that didn't happen. So now we'll be playing at the same time as the Packers! Guess which team will have ZERO fans! Yeah, you guessed it, the Blazers. =( I'm also super stressed because at volleyball, our practices haven't been going too well.
I ought to be headed to bed! Commitment is on and off the court. And so far, I'm not holding up my end of the bargain! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment