9/12/2011

Obsessed? (& some music!)

Well, I'm currently in my music mood. I'm not sure when I'm not in this mood, but it's really bursting through at the moment! With a weekend filled with music and praising God, I started my usually drab Monday with trying out for my school's praise band, Alethia. While I butchered the audition, I know it was all for God and it is in His hands on whether or not I make it. Back to my music mood...

I'm currently OBSESSED with Taylor Swift's album Speak Now. I'm not really one to listen to country music. And yes, I know, Taylor Swift doesn't meet most people's expectations of country music, but she's on my list of country music. I've been listening to this cd on my iPod nonstop! My favorite song off of it, hmmm... I think it'd have to be Sparks Fly. Okay, who am I kidding, I listen to that song every time my iPod is on! I love Sparks Fly, tis an inspiration of what I want when I'm in a relationship!

More music... Well I just love talking and thinking about it so much! So while we're on the topic, I think music is a huge part of life. Honestly, I think that something that is on my list of what I'm looking for in a guy definitely includes some musical ability. Well, honestly I don't care how musical he is, if he can't keep on key while singing for his life, but is an amazing guitar player, I think I can handle that. But I must say the last two guys I've had crushes on have fallen under the extremely talented category. A range of piano playing, state instrumental for solo and ensemble, and amazing vocals! Talk about an amazing set of talents seen between just the two of them! Wow! Well that's all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment