12/31/2014

2014 Recap

Wow! It's already New Years Eve!
I cannot believe 2014 has already come to a close.
It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming it in.

2014 had lots of events for me.
I got engaged, transferred schools, got a few different jobs, began taking a lot more photos, and started my H&M shopping addiction.

Amidst the big events, a lot of little stuff happened too.
Some I am not proud of, but others I am really proud of.
I am not going to go into specifics, but all in all--2014 treated me well.

I know 2015 will be even better and I cannot wait to see what is in store.
The key event on the radar: the wedding!
Lots of planning and decisions are to be accomplished over these next few months since the wedding is early August.

I wish you all the best in 2015.
Love from Elisebeth :)

(details about Christmas to come soon-i promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment