9/05/2013

First Night Back

Tonight is my first night back in Green Bay since moving to CUW. It's crazy how different it seems, and it's not even been a month yet. 
My mom is teaching, my dad is teaching, our backyard is leveled, we have a new sidewalk in back, my room is somewhat clean...
But more importantly, I feel different when I'm here now. It doesn't quite feel like home anymore honestly. But I don't know where it does feel like home. I feel a lot older coming home from college. 
I felt old sitting at NEW's volleyball games and not playing in them. 
I don't know how I feel about getting old.
I think I'm just really unsure about everything right now.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it weird living out of your suite case in your own "home"?
    That's when it really hit me that I have grown up.

    ReplyDelete