1/01/2013

2012 Recap

As I was laying in bed last night I thought of how terrific 2012 was for me. Somehow all the terrible moments just floated away and I only saw the good times flash through my mind.
2012 was the year I'd always dreamt of when I was young and thought of how high school would be...
Here's a month breakdown of the good times.

January:
-I don't really remember anything about last January actually.

February:
-I turned 17.

March:
-We won regionals in basketball.
-I bought my prom dress.

April:
-I was asked to prom.
-I had an amazing time at prom.

May:
-I made student council.
-My Junior year ended.
-Caleb and I started dating.

June:
-I spent a lot of time with Bekah.
-I was dating Caleb.

July:
-I was dating Caleb.
-I went to LiFest for the first time.
-I went to California.

August:
-I returned from California.
-I went to Chicago.
-I dated Caleb, for a little longer anyway.
-My final season of volleyball began.
-I started my first college class at CMN.
-I had senior retreat.
-My Senior year began.

September:
-I went spelunking for Advanced Biology.
-I was Homecoming Queen.

October:
-I was accepted to CUW.
-Bekah, Rae, Shannon, Sarah, and I went trick-or-treating.

November:
-I decided to play basketball.
-My sister was confirmed.

December:
-Stage One cantata started.
-I went to the Garden of Lights with Bekah.
-Christmas break started early with a snow day.
-I got to see Lucy and Owen for four days.
-I ended the year with Bekah.


Well that was 2012, a pretty fantastic year... I'll certainly miss parts of it. But other parts I'm glad are gone.

Here are my favorite pictures from 2012:












































No comments:

Post a Comment