7/31/2012

Faster and Faster

The end of summer is coming, quickly. I'm pretty sure these next few weeks are going to be extremely stressful and I'm not looking forward to it.
At the end of last year I remember sitting in Church History writing countless lists of what I still needed to accomplish(a task I picked up from my favorite ginger). I now find myself doing the same thing with my summer coming to a quick close.
While my vacation to California was nice, I have so much to do! With my handy new iPad and the "reminders" feature I've come up with quite the list to finish in my single week between my Chicago trip and the start of volleyball season. I know the week is going to blow by fast because I want to see friends during it as well as finish off what is necessary before the beginning of this school year. Hopefully I don't get to stressed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment