7/30/2014

Nikon Adventures: ANA

As the summer has progressed, I have been indulging myself in the wonderful exploration of photography. Once upon a time, I wanted to spend my life doing photography. And now I'm dipping my toes back into that puddle. AND LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT.
So I wanted to take some "real" pictures with one of my dearest friends from high school: ANA!
Here is the link to my Flickr page to check out more than these few: Ana









Ana was a simply amazing model and we will hopefully be getting together again soon for some more photos. She is such a natural model and her sense of style shines so brightly in these pictures. 

If you live in the Green Bay area I would love to take photos of you, so feel free to contact me! I'll be here until about the third week in August. After that I will be in Saint Paul, so if you live there, I'll be there through May!

No comments:

Post a Comment