4/28/2013

Crazy Fast

This year is swiftly coming to an end.. May is only THREE days away! I can hardly believe it.

After this weekend I've come to realize how much has changed in just a year. A year ago at this very moment I was having a great time getting pictures taken at Prom. I was with the guy that would later become my first boyfriend, yay? I was with all of my closest friends. I was on top of the world.

A year later, I sit at home, filling out scholarships. I'm anticipating all that will come within the next few months. I just finished a nice conversation with a rather nice looking guy that will be going to CUW next year as well. Where will that go? There seems to be so many possibilities ahead of me.. All of these questions keep flooding my head about how college will go for me. And I'm sure, just like high school, it will be gone in the blink of an eye.

As all of these thoughts are coming in my head about the next four years at college and beyond, I try to remind myself that there is still a month left of high school. I haven't graduated yet. I still need to do homework, even though I haven't in quite a long time. I still can be with the people I've gotten so close with over these past four years. Prom is still next weekend.. That'll be an adventure in itself, I mean "going just as friends," I'll take it I guess.

How fast will this summer go? Watching twin 6 year old boys, 36 hours a week. I can't wait! It's going to be great, and I get weekends off! I need to make sure I balance this summer out better. I will not just spend it all with one or two select people.. I haven't moved out of Green Bay yet, so why act like I never want to see those people again? Even if it may be starting to become that way...

I think I finally understand why old people tell me to appreciate my life now. It goes by so fast. I can hardly take it all in anymore... *deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment