2/21/2013

18

I've really been into the numerical titles lately...
Anywho,

Today is the last day I will ever be 17 again. I was thinking about it in practice yesterday and it just made me think a lot about the movie 17 Again. Will I look back in the future and want to relive this past year? Honestly, I think I will be able to answer yes to that question. 17 has had a lot of ups and downs, but the ups were probably legitimately some of the best days of my life so far. I think that's exciting to think all of that happened in just a year.

Tonight is not only the last night I'll be 17, but the last time I'll play a regular season basketball game. I can't get over that. It's so crazy how that lined up.

18 is going to be a big year with a lot of new challenges ahead of me, but also a lot of fun. Like in a month exactly, I will have spent the night at Abby's and then be flying to Europe! And this will just be within a few weeks of me turning 18, I can hardly imagine what else this year will have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment