4/09/2012

Misc.

I should, key word being should, be studying. I also should be writing a paper.
Hmm.. Time to just ramble on about a lot of random things now.
ACT.
Definitely freaking out about the ACT on Saturday, I just did a math sample test that my math teacher gave me. I got 36/60 correct. I'm screwed.
Prom.
So I'm kinda freaking out about Prom too. I mean, it's just around the corner and I've already had to break the news to my mom that I won't be going with a date like she was hoping. She didn't have much of a response when I told her I'd have to pay for my own ticket. Depressing. At least my dress is finally within my possession and hanging up in my house in all of its glory. I'm actually quite excited despite the fact that I'm not living up to my mother's expectations..

Well, time to get back to reality and to stop dreaming of all the things that aren't happening in my real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment