1/19/2012

Which?

I always love the dilemma of not knowing which version of a song is better. Because I love listening to music, in general, obviously. But I love comparing older music with newer versions... So which do you like better?

Song: Man In The Mirror
 Originally By Michael Jackson Man in the Mirror
 New By Keke Palmer from Joyful Noise Man in the Mirror(New)

Song: Don't Stop Believing
 Originally By Journey Don't Stop Believing
 New By Glee Cast Don't Stop Believing(New)


These are just two that I thought off right off of the top of my head. For Man in the Mirror I preferred the new version, sorry MJ. But for Don't Stop Believing I couldn't pick. I really loved the aspect Glee through in there with the jazz ensemble, but I love the original as well.. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment